Wondering what’s new lately with LoLwiz?
Earlier this year LoLwiz 2.0 debuted in limited closed beta at the UCSD 2015 Winter GameFest event. Since then, the team has been intently tuned to your feedback, concerns, and requests. You’ve spoken and we’ve listened, beginning with moving away from closed beta and eliminating the need for beta keys. Although it may seem we’ve kept relatively quiet these past few months, the team has been very hard at work reinventing our app for you once again.
And now…based largely on your input, it is our pleasure to announce and introduce you to LoLwiz 3.0!
Key Features in LoLwiz 3.0 include:
- All new design, logo, look and feel
- Improved setup wizard for first time users
- Pre-game information screen with latest LoLwiz and partner news
- Completely re-designed stats screen with improved font size
- Ability to dynamically scale the main stats window and adjust the opacity
- Post-game stats screen with commonly sought after end-game match details
LoLwiz 3.0 will make its public debut during the week of August 6th 2015 at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. Want to be among the first to check it out? Please visit the Overwolf booth where LoLwiz will be among several featured apps, pre-installed and ready for your to try at booth!
To all LoLwiz 1.x and 2.x users, we would like to thank you for choosing LoLwiz as your stats scouter and for your countless hours of testing, usage, and feedback. We can’t wait to learn what you think of LoLwiz 3.0. Game on & play hard with LoLwiz.